CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sassy Challenge



I was able to squeeze a couple of challenges out today.  This is the card I was able to do for http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/ ( which required ovals, 3 eyelets and 2 ribbons) and also for  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/  use 3 of 4 fall colors. I am proud to say I was chosen as a winner in their last challenge.   I got picked with someone else as a tie for first place.   I love these stamps so I was very excited to be able to pick out two more stamps of my choice which is awesome b/c I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to begin with.  I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Neat card! The colors are great and you did a wonderful job with 2RB challenge. THanks for joining us.

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME creation Tammy!!! I LOVE it!! YAY!! A SASSY creation!! Thanks for playing along!! Hope you are well!! Have an AWESOME day!!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Post a Comment