CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Aww Young Love


I am following a sketch challenge for Instyle stamps at http://instylestamps.blogspot.com/ , and also for http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/12/day-297-bring-back-spring.html where the only rules were no winter or holidays allowed, I say Yes I am so ready for anything but the holidays and winter.

  I love this image it reminds me of my dtr and her new boyfriend, she has not always had the best track record with guys but this one seems to be just what she needs at the moment.  Mind you I don't want her getting serious yet being a freshman in college and all but it is nice to see her with someone who respects her and treats her well, he even lets her watch Lifetime can you believe it!

5 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beautiful card Tammy. Love your coloring! Thanks for playing over at Club Anime with us on the sketch!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That is such a cute image. Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful and sweet, not winter card, beautiful!!!

Rose said...

oh what a sweet imiage :) fantastic card!!

Pam said...

Adorable image and a lovely card!

Post a Comment