CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sew Many Cards Has A New Challenge Blog!

Sew Many Cards has a new Challenge Site and today is our first challenge there. The challenge this week is "Anything Goes". How easy is that?!?!?! Go over to http://sewmanychallenges.com and check them out and jump into the challenge for great prizes.

The sponsor for this challenge is Stamps Alive  at "http://stampsalive.blogspot.com/

Here is the card I submitted for the challenge.  I love the easel card and this image is so cute.  This was a freebie given for the 1st 50 followers and I fell in love with it.

My paper is open stock for Hobby Lobby and a glitter pack I had and my  buttons from PTI.  I colored Eris the elephant with my copic markers and inked the edges.  I hope you enjoy my card!  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Mary said...

This is such a cute card!

hugs
Mary

Mary Ski said...

This is a darling card. I love the colors. The blues and greens go so well with the greys of Eris. Very eye catching!

Juanita said...

Too cute :). TFS

Post a Comment