CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A song for you!

aP1030401

This is a card I did for SMC for our great sponsors this month Soft Pencil!   This is such a cute image you just have to smile! 

Sponsor info:

SOFT PENCIL ... OWNER -- ELIZABETH PUJALKA

"Hello everyone! my name is
Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to
enjoy creating with them!"

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute Tammy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

~Jeri~ said...

Great card Tammy! You colored it so cute and love the paper you used with it!!!
Awesome as always!!

kim.mom said...

LOVE it!! Your sentiment is perfect!!!

Post a Comment