CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A sponsor Card!

Today I share with you another sponsor card.  This weeks sponsor is Stitchy Bear, they have some adorable images.  Below is some info about them.

image

Hi Everyone, my name is Stitchy and I create under the name Stitchy Stamps...I have been creating digital images for designers for almost a year now and try to learn something new everyday...I started out in paint shop pro about 8 years ago and started making digital scrap kits...then I was introduced to the wonderful world of paper crafts and card designing...like I said, learning new everyday, the rest is history...I can't draw enough to keep me satisfied anymore lol...
Living in a small town in upstate New York, tucked away where cable doesn't even go...friends are far and few between...But being on the internet for the past 10 years, I have gathered quite a few from around the world...Just like I learn something new everyday, I also try to meet someone new every day too...
Thank you Angela and Company for allowing me to sponsor for you...I am truly honored...

Now here is my card:

P1030863

Recipe: 
Image, Miss Weeble, base paper PTI, designer paper Paper Studio, sentiment by http://gingershouse.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment