CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

IT’s A New Challenge over at Critter Sketch!

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner!   I can’t wait,  I love Thanksgiving and all it represents! 

Over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog we bring you a new challenge, but first let me give you some info about our sponsor.  

  

Our sponsor is Stamp and Create! If you've never been to their store you MUST check it out. If you can't find something you like in their store...well...I feel for you....here are just a few of the companies stamps she carries:

Wag's and Whiskers, Wiff Of Joy, The Greeting Farms, Sweet Peas. High Hopes ,and on and on.....and that's just the stamps...not to mention all the other goodies she has to offer!  I personally have ordered from here and they are fast and friendly their customer service is outstanding!So head over and check her out!

Now, you need to go see what the other design team members have for you this week. You can do that over at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog or by clicking on them individually in my side bar. Either way it will be a treat!  Why not participate in the challenge this week? Check it all out HERE!

Our challenge this week is Food, how appropriate is that considering one of the best Food days is right around the corner!   I used  this great Bugaboo Character called JJ, this one is under the Calendar JJ’s and you can find the stamp here, be sure to check out all the great characters that Bugaboo has to offer!  The paper is PTI and the sentiment is computer generated!

 P1070573

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love it Tammy ! Gorgeous colours and the image is so so cool ! Love this scrumptious bow too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! I love the image and the yummy bow!

Lesley said...

I love JJ, she's too cute, great card!

Post a Comment