CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

It’s time for a new challenge over at Critter Sketch!

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by, here is some info about our current challenge over at Critter Sketch!  I am loving the new look makes want spring right now though!

Our sponsor for the month of January is:

For Challenge #49 make distressing a part of your project AND a circle...the circle can be a punch, buttons, brads, something cut into a circle....whatever you want just as long as we can see a circle!

Be sure and take a look at what our DT team has come up with!

Below is my card  using Ava Cupcake from Bugaboo.  I used paper from my stash that just does not seem to be getting any smaller, wonder why that is.   I added my  Aleene’s glitter snow to the cupcake to give it that yummy frosting look and then added the freebie sentiment I found on the web sorry not sure who made it but I do love it.

Thanks for your visit today and have a great Monday!


P1070856

2 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute card. Love the colors!

Crystal said...

Great card, love the colour combo & the frosting on the cupcake looks YUMMY :)

Post a Comment