CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo!

It's Freebie Friday here at Bugaboo Stamps, and we've got the first of many new images in our new AKV Army Man collection available for you to download for free all week long right here.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Below is my card using the freebie image today!   I found out that I did not have any camo paper so I found a camo  background  printed up to create my own!   I then ran it back through with them image on top to paper piece it!  I added some brads to and ribbon to finish off my project!

20110905203808

Don’t forget our current challenge  and our Wacky Wednesday challenge over at  PCP and CDAC!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

don't know if my comment went through, but just to let you know how I love your creativity when you can't find the things you need. The ribbon and bolt brads are PERFECT too.

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the tires and the layers Tammy! great card!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Tammy - you are a GENIUS - I love how the paper piecing turned out - WOW! Great job girl !

Post a Comment