CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 4 Christmas in July – Recipe challenge!



Thanks for stopping by today!   In addition to our New release today we are also hosting Day for of our Christmas in July which happens to be a recipe challenge!
Our recipe for today is Kraft, Embossing (Dry or Wet) & Snowflake (s)
Below is my card using the new release item Mouse Ornaments.   I decided to use my embossing folder to serve as embossing and my snowflakes!



5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect CAS card! This is the third card with this adorable image and it's a keeper and on my list. Love all yals cards with this sweet holiday mouse...the ornaments on tail is a hoot!

Unknown said...


I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however I thought this publish was good. I don’t realize who you are but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger for those who aren’t already Cheers!
Cccam Server

Marnie said...

Adorable Mouse!

Alvina said...

Wow, great card, you did awesome with today's challenge.

Gail said...

Very CAS - I like it very much and the embossing too!

Post a Comment