CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Projects I have been working on.

Ok my most fav toy right now is my Cricut and with my cricut is Scal.  Scal gives me the ability to cut so much more than what is on the cartridges and I love it.  Below are some cards I have done for swaps.

 
This is a Card I did for a Riley swap and I think it turned out really cute.  The buckle card was made easy by a svg file created by a great gal at Scalhints a yahoo group of amazing creative people who are so generous with their great talents and I appreciate it so much.
 
Here is another Riley card I made for a swap and the cut file is again made by another generous person at scal hints.  
 
 
This is a Halloween card I did for a monthly swap I am in.  I love this group they are very talented and each month we get some really creative cards.

              
I made this for another monthly swap I am in, love the scal web again created by a very talented person.  I used a coloring page in the background and also used glossy card stock  and brayered with ink pads I like the outcome.
                                                                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment