CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

two more projects

Just wanted to add  more projects I did with scal for swaps this was a monkey swap.

 
One last post tonight, my hubby works with a lady who found 2 kittens in a window well when they were just about 2 weeks old well guess what he decided to bring one home and he is so cute, of course Bella the dog wants to be friends with him but the kitten says no way, so very exciting right now trying to the animals acclimated to each other.  But here is a pic 

Ok that is it for the night I hope to have a more creative day tomm!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Hi Tammy. Thanks for visiting my blog today and commenting on the squigglefly blog hop! I've had a little browse through your blog and think your art work is just great!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh! What a cute kitten! love the cards too!

Post a Comment