CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey you little monster!

Check out this cutie, it is part of the monster line from Paperpopsicle.  Our theme this week is stitching!  I am so glad I got my mini sewing machine I have used it so much more than I thought I would I love it!
Here is my card for this week.   I colored the image with my copics and used my American craft papers for the card.  I’m sorry the sentiment is a great freebie I found on the web but I am sorry I don't know the name of who provided it but I loved it when I saw the set.
  Thanks for stopping by I hope you will come back and visit soon!


P1030672

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the papers too and your stitching too.. lately it's only to sew only on my cards that I have been using my sewing machine... when before I even sewed my wedding dress!!! Hugs xxx

Post a Comment