CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Bugaboo Freebie Friday!

Welcome to this weeks Freebie Friday! Below you will see some great projects the DT made using this weeks Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday! This a great image for those Favorite American Past Time Events! I hope you enjoy it don't forget it is available for 1 week!
Be sure and check out all the great creations from the DT at Catch the Bug Blog this week they knocked it out of the park!
This great image can be found in our AKV collect, and you can download it for free all week long right here.
All papers were actually from my Scrap stash!  Ribbon is from my stash and buttons to finish it off.  I actually gave this to my hubby for this birthday the kids are taking him to the Ballgame this season as his birthday present so I thought this fit perfectly! 
Thanks for stopping by today!
P1080579

0 comments:

Post a Comment