CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Farwell and Welcome

Today is my last post for Critter Sketch Challenges and I would like to thank Melanie and April for the great opportunity for the last two terms it has been a great experience.  I want to welcome the new members and wish you the best of luck this has been a great team to work with.  Besure and check out the blog so you can congradulate the new team members!

Be sure to check out the challenge blog for Critter Challenges. We have two wonderful sponsors this month.  The challenge for you today is to use two different punches or dies! If you are like me, this is an easy thing to do but making the decision which to use is difficult. 

Below is my card using Whimsy Doodies freebie from some time ago but I have been waiting for just the right momement and getting this great paper in a swap was the perfect opportunity to use it.  I used Stampin Up for this card with the border punch and then both tag punches for the sentiment!



1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I guess I have really enjoyed my vacation because I am just now catching up on your awesome cards. Oh....so summery, cool and beachy...ok...those aren't real words, but you get the picture.

Post a Comment