CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Let me tell ya bout the Birds and the bee

Good Morning, Thanks for stopping by today !   This week our challenge is the Birds and the Bees!

Below is my card  for this weeks challenge!  I used

 Mini Set | Spring Stuff as my image and PTI Brown Kraft and Lemon Tart Cardstock.   I added  a little piece of DP to add a pop of color.   I finished it off with ribbon and a flower!   The sentiment was a freebie but not sure by who but I really like it!

clip_image004

 

image

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

super super super....love all the dainty colors with the black accents and all the sensational layering!!!!!

Lola said...

Such a gorgeous card with soft colors. The little black/white button is eye-catching!

Cheryl First said...

Oh my gosh!!! I missed this over the weekend! I love, love, LOVE it! So great, Tammy! All the layers are beautiful together, and the paper glaze on the bees is perfect!

Post a Comment