CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Thursday!

Check out the great Oldie but Goodies our team has to offer today here on the Catch the Bug Blog.  We have some great cards that are sure to inspire your many projects!!! 

Current Challenge  Make a Splash Challenge!

Don’t Forget our new Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday  over at   PCP and CDAC!

Below is my card today using PTI cardstock and more paper from my stash!   I used ribbon from Hobby Lobby and Mulberry flowers to finish it off. I  made this as a Thinking of you card for a friend a work.  I used one of my favorite Stella images  “Life of the Party”.  You can find this  and all the great Bugaboo images here!

image

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm so loving the bright, cheery colors you have been using and your bows are "the bomb"....dang....great card and colors for dear ole Stella.

She's a Color Queen said...

That is perfect!! I love the image and the sentiment as well. I must go get some of these.

Naturally, your card is wonderfully done!

Post a Comment