CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby It’s Cold Outside!

It’s time for another challenge today  and our theme is Baby it’s Cold Outside!  I don’t know about you but today it is cold! 

Below are some cups I made for my “Big” (Believe in God)  kids that I teach on Wednesday nights.   I found these cups at  the Dollar Tree.    They are great b/c you open them up and can “customize them” .  So I took some wrapping paper I had and lined them with that then added the Bugaboo image one for the boys and one for the girls. 

I included a pack of hot chocolate and marshmallows inside the mug and topped it with this great ribbon I have had which is red on one side and green on the other added  a candy cane to finish it off.    I was able to give them each a little something for less than $1.50!

20111211211348

1 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute! I recognize that ribbon:)

Post a Comment