CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

On the Second Day of Christmas

clip_image002

Welcome to the Second Day in our 12 Days of Christmas Celebration! If you haven't heard yet we will be hosting a mini Challenge each and every day from December 1st until December 12th! Each day the challenge will be based off of a line from the 12 Days of Christmas song. Of course you will have to stop by each day to see what the challenge will be!

Today is the line goes, "On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves." Today's challenge is to use the theme "Love"! Simple enough, and I can't wait to see what you create!

Below is my “love card” using  paper from “Big Ideas” pack and some twine to finish it off!

2nd

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute Tammy!

Lori said...

Very sweet Tammy!

Cheryl First said...

Awww...that's cute! I am in love with all your twines....I think I might have to buy some of those for me!!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Tammy and the images are so cute too.
Hugs Linda

Post a Comment