CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

How About A Lift!

Good morning!   I hope you are doing well, I know it is Friday and that is a good reason to do the Happy Dance!

Today I get to share with you another Guest Designer spot.  The  challenge blog is Simple Doodles Challenge blog and today begins a new challenge.

The challenge this week is “tags” so why not head on over there and share your projects with tags.

P1070656

My image is “Bicycle built for two” which is an image from Robyn from Robyn's Fetish shop! 

Trish is not only featuring me but several of my team mates from IDIC so please check it out and share the love!!!  You can find the entire team on my sidebar so please make someone’s day and leave them a comment!

1 comments:

Catherine said...

This is a gorgeous card Tammy ! Love your paper and this ribbon is gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Post a Comment