CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let It Snow!

Today I  have been asked to Guest Designer for Moving Along with the Times.   Moving along has a weekly challenge that begins on Thursday.  Today  is the start of a new challenge the theme is Let it Snow!
  Below is my project I decided to make some snowman soup!  I used the oh so adorable Frosty da Snowman  from Robyn at Robyn’s Fetish which can be found here.   Robyn has been very very busy and you should check out her newly released images while you are at her site!
I just made my own folder and inside I put a pack of hot chocolate mix, a handful of mini marshmallows, 2 heresy kisses and 2 small candy canes.  I just put these in a baggie and  wrapped it in the designer paper.
Please join us over at Moving Along with the Times for their current challenge!


P1070611

2 comments:

Jennie said...

This is adorable Tammy! Such a cute idea :)

Catherine said...

What a fantastic idea Sweetie ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Post a Comment