CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Challenge over at IDIC

Here it is Sunday again and time for another I Did It Creations fun challenge.

We loved seeing all of your Vintage Style Christmas cards. We give a freebie with every challenge just pick one of the

Images used by the DT, email her at jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com

IDIC Freebie Request in the subject line  with the name of DT member and I'll send you the digi stamp they used in this challenge.

This week our challenge is

Creative Folds

Our sponsor this week is

Stampin Dragon Designs

Visit her shop because not only will you find digi stamps but also beautiful digital papers.

Below is my Easel card using Rupert Party found here along with all of the great images Stampin Dragon has to offer.

I used paper from my stash some glitter and bling to finish off my card. 

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and check out all the DT creations!

P1070654

4 comments:

Tammylee said...

Cute card Tammy! Love your coloring! Most of the team picked the dragon to work with! I was a chicken, lol!

Tammylee

Gem said...

great Ccard Tammy, love the vibrant colours :) x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

really pretty Tammy! I love easel cards and yours is wonderful!

Jennie said...

I love easel cards! This is just adorable :)
Party time indeed

xxx

Post a Comment