CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Color Challenge: Red, White & Blue

It’s time for our  weekly challenge at CS Designs for the first week of July!   Today we bring  you a brand new set created by Chris Stern!  Check out these cuties:

Duration July 4 - 11, 2001

Again the rules are simple. This is an anything goes challenge, but the main colors for your creations must use either be Red, White and Blue the celebrate the US Independence Day or Red & White to celebrate Canada Day.

Below is my take on the Red, White and Blue  using Hildie and the Big Flower!  I did a joy fold card in bright red from PTI and navy with some Memory makers blue Gingham.  I added little red buttons found in my stash while rearranging my craft area over the weekend.

image

P1090038

Please stop by CS Designs and check out the wonderful creations by the entire design team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment