CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Recycled Christmas Challenge–At CS Designs


Time for another challenge over at CS Designs, and what a fun one it is!
It's time to go through that stash of old Christmas paraphernalia you have been saving and use it to make something brand new. The only rule for this challenge is that you have to use at least one Recycled Christmas item in your project. It can be a bit of old card, ribbon, tinsel, garland, wrapping paper, Christmas ornaments, or even material remnants. Your project is not limited to a card, and can be altered items or anything that fits within the theme of Christmas. This is your chance to be really creative and also be kind to the environment.
Before I show my my projects check out these wonderful creations that are sure to fit the season just right!
Below is my projects for this great challenge.   I used an old Yankee Candle Jar and made some Snowman Soup a perfect gift for anyone.  I topped the card with Bliz one of the latest adorable stamps created by  Chris!
Now on to my projects
image:

image

Now the Snowman soup is my recycled item I could not resist making an elegant Christmas card below using another great sentiment that  I thought would help to finish  this set off perfectly!

My projects fit in the below challenges:
Secret Crafter – Holidays
Stamp Something – Christmas in July
Digistamps4Joy - Christmas in July

14 comments:

Julie said...

These are beautiful Tammy! I love the layered nesties on your very elegant Christmas card and your snowman soup is just too cute! I've never seen marshmallows with snowman faces on them before - Love them!

Curly said...

Oh my word this is gorgeous , I love the hot chocolate gift, and I love the CAS frame card its very elegant,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 143 Holidays I hope you join us again next week,

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a gorgeous christmas project, so unusual, the card is beautiful, thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge. Mel :o)

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a fab collection
thank you for joining us this week at DS4J
Love Jan
xx

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a great gift set! I love the snowman soup as well as that gorgeous card.

we are so glad you have joined us for the Christmas challenge at Jellypark Friends! I hope you play again! :)

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Tammy, I absolutely love your entire set and each individual piece is truly beautiful.
Thank you for giving Blizz his own little personality, I love the little star you put under his muffler.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

ahlers5 said...

What a beautiful set! Love it. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Jellypark.
Diane

Tracey said...

These are wonderful!
Thanks for joining us for Jellypark Friends first challenge :)
Hugs
Tracey

Tip Top said...

Just love the faces on the marshmallows! Fantastic white card - do like how you've used the dies! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Holidays" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fabulous 'holiday' projects!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Suzie McFloozy said...

OMG I adore this Christmas project - what a fabulous gift x
Thanks for joining in with us for our very first challenge over at Jellypark friends friday challenge - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge!

Lisa x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tammy,
These all look gorgeous. I love the idea of snowman soup. The tag & the card are fabulous. Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Post a Comment