CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo!

Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday  is part  of a new collection of digital images from the set named Astronaut Moon.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Below is my project using the latest cutie that is up for grabs today!   I found this adorable coloring page and merged my image with it to complete a scene!   I found this great glitter paper in my stash added the ribbon and a silver button to finish it off!

out of this world

Please note we make every attempt to have freebies up by 7am however at times  they do not make it in time, please check back!

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so frigin' cute......love love love it and I want to know about theimage behind the image and background paper too. Oh...I must case!

Post a Comment