CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bugaboo Sponsors Latinas En America!

clip_image002

Thank you for stopping by today!  I am so excited today because I get to be part of the sponsor team for a brand new to Bugaboo team today!

Today we get to sponsor Latinas En America !

Latinas en America

 

You can check out all the fabulous teams we have the privilege to sponsor by checking out our “Partners Page”. That will give you just a glimpse of all the great challenges coming your way.

Did you know you can get a complete list of upcoming challenges at the beginning of each month in our monthly newsletter “Bugaboo News” You can subscribe Email

I just love seeing Bugaboo out there all around the world!

By the way you can win 7 free images for playing along!!!

clip_image004

To help kick off the latest event at we have two of the talented Bugaboo DT members and who have created great projects showcasing Bugaboo according to their current theme for this current challenge!


The challenge today is to add Turquoise to your project I did so by using a digi paper from my file and adding AVA and Deacon and a sentiment from my freebie goodies!   I did a easel card and used my wave border die from MFT.  I added some ribbon from my stash to finish it off.

20120108215552

If you have questions or if you are ready to set your team up to partner with Bugaboo Email me for all your Sponsoring needs!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment