CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1 for Bugaboo’s Birthday Bash Challenges!


Today is the first day of the weekly challenges for our Birthday Bash and todays challenge is to use items in twos, you know , two buttons, two ribbons, two of any thing.   Well I decided do use an adorable card I found on the web the I just had to try it so I combined two of other Bugaboo Birthday Penguin images. 
20120110230911
It’s a very simple card but  think it would be a great card for a child to receive. they then can create as they see fit!
Pin It

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a perfect, fun idea....I must remember this! Fabulous!

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your card... what a wonderful idea... and as a childminder i may just borrow this idea for future birthday cards for the littlins i look after....!!!!
just fan bloomin tastic...!!!!
kaz_za

Jamie M. said...

I LOVE this idea. I already printed out the images that I am going to make some cards like this. TFS http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

Love the self colour idea - brilliant card. Jx

Tammylee said...

Such a cute idea!

Post a Comment