CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Release Tuesday!

It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!    Today Jodie has started  a new Collection called Simple Stick People and they are adorable.  This new collection can  be purchased today. Below is just one of the  images available today in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .  Trust me you are going to want them all!  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!

Below is my card using one of the new images out today! I went for another CAS  today at least not very fussy.   I resized the image to cover most of my bass added my computer generated sentiment, some rickrack and a couple scallop layers to finish it off.

Card Stock by PTI!

20120108215716

Pin It

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, it's another perfect, sweet CAS card that I need to file away for future reference. Cute cute cute cute cute!

Cheryl First said...

So sweet and simple Tammy! Love it!

Post a Comment