CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm So Excited!

Check out the News I get to be guest designer for Joni Wilson's blog Inktegrity in Feburary!   Joni has done a wonderful job picking out her design team and I am so excited to be a part of it.  I look forward to getting to know everyone on her team but I am very lucky that I can say I have met in person Joni, Mel and Laura Jean. 
Joni suprised some friends of mine and I  when we went to vistit Melissa (another ds member) in WV last summer and she took us to this amazing ribbon outlet, while there Joni snuck to WV and suprised us all.  Joni is truly an amazing person and I am in awe of her. 
Mel does some awesome work check out her blog and she does the Tuesday morning sketches challenge blog so check her out.
I got to meet Laura Jean this summer in Columbus along with a bunch of other special SCS friends who does some amazing work as well.
I feel like I know Jacquie b/c we  were able to do some trades for some product about a month ago and she sent me the most amazing card with my goodies so I have  been following her every since. 
I am truly thankful and excited and can't wait to get to know everyone, thanks again Joni!

Check out her link and wish everyone good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment