CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy New Year's is just around the corner!

Well with Christmas over that can only mean that New Years is just around the corner and here is a card that I thought would work out great for the holiday.


I am submitting it for http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/12/week-30-happy-new-year.html    This Magnolia image is one of my all time favorites.  I used my cricut and scal to cut out a bottle shaped card.  I hope you like it. 

2 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely card hun!
Hope you had a great christmas. Thanks for sharing this with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri xx

Teri said...

This is a wonderful image for New Year .... and love the shape of your card!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Post a Comment