CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It’s Monochromatic Time at Bugaboo

Today we bring  you a Monochromatic challenge for Bugaboo.   I always get a mental block with this type of challenge but decided to go with white today.  I have to admit I really like the way that white on white looks.  I think it is a very classy  look.  

Here is my card using one of the great Butterfly tags and white card stock.  I added my 3 buttons, lace, pearls and ribbon to finish it off.   I ran some of the Card stock through the Cuttlebug for texture and added blue to the inner oval for just a touch of color to tie in with the image.

 

P1080438

5 comments:

Barb said...

This is just breathtaking Tammy. I love it!!!

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Tammy ! Love the embossing and the lovely lace !

Tammy said...

Just beautiful! I love how the blue butterfly stands out!

Min said...

Tammy - this is just gorgeous! I love the butterfly with the lace! Just beautiful!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Amy said...

Love it tammy. The white looks so classy. Love the butterfly collection too.

Post a Comment