CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #9 Host!

Thanks for stopping by today!   I am very excited because I get to host Wacky Wednesday #9 for Bugaboo over at PCP and CADC and this week it is a sketch challenge.  

I hope you will join us for this challenge.  Below is the sketch and the card I did for the sketch I hope  you like both

 

TSM ww  sketch 1

P1090080_thumb

Featuring -Wee One Fairy – Side Cloud

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!! Be sure to display the Wacky Winner badge on your blog! I'll be sending you a message through the PCP/CDAC messaging system so you can request your freebies.

pcp_tami_b_thumb_thumb

PCP - Tami B

cdac_jenlee_thumb_thumb

CADC – Jen Lee

 

Our sincerest thanks to everyone that participated in last week's challenge - We sincerely hope that you'll join us again for this week's challenge!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I really love your cute image and the clean and simple lines with a hint of embossing with the sweet little ribbon. I'm putting this on my wish list. Love Wacky Wednesday!

Lola said...

Such a sweet card and the DPs are just perfect! Nice embossing, and great sentiment to go with that image!

Post a Comment