CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time for a new challenge!

Time for another challenge over at  Catch the Bug !   We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving in the US it was nice for all of us to step back and be Thankful for!  Thanks to everyone who played along with our Thanksgiving/Give Thanks!  We hope you will consider joining us for this weeks challenge!

Our challenge this week is Silver, Black, & Bling Challenge .  

I used some silver paper I had on hand and mixed it with the Silver glitter paper and added lots of glitter for the bling!

clip_image001

Featuring  Stella Peekers | Another Drink

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You have me rockin and a rollin with this card. I done her three different ways, but not this way....I will be a CASING this girl!

Jamie M. said...

This is the perfect image for these colors. Love it Tammy!

Min said...

Are you sure you weren't at my house on Saturday?! This could have been my cousin (if Stella were Gus)! =) Love the papers you used Tammy!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Post a Comment