CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time for New Release at Bugaboo!

It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!    Today Jodie has more to add to a great  Collection called Deacon and Ava, I think you all know who I am talking about!   This new collection can  be purchased today. Below is just one of the  images available today in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .  Trust me you are going to want them all!  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!

In addition to a new release card it is also a Sponsor challenge card.  We are sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown today and I got to play along.  Their challenge today is to create a project with at charm on it.

Below is my card using one of the new images out today! I went for another CAS  today at least not very fussy. I used two of my favorite color choices kraft and red and some fabulous paper I found at Michael's .  I added some flowers and a heart charm from my stash!Tue Thrw-Tammy

2 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute. Love that flower!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Love that sweet girl!

Post a Comment