CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Freebie Friday!

Check out this adorable image Jodie has created for today ‘s freebie Friday! This new image  There is not an entire collection in the store yet but I am sure there will be very soon!  This image is perfect for so many projects!

Run on over to the store  and check out the new releases and grab your freebie! 

Be sure and check out all the great creations before you head over there!

Below is my card using some lavender paper I had on had and white card stock.   I used the embossing folder and a computer generated sentiment!  Ribbon finishes it off!

 

20120416190831

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is so pretty Tammy! i love the purple!!

Mary J said...

That is so sweet and fresh Tammy! Love it!

I've sent you an email re Make It Monday - hope to hear from you soon! :)

Post a Comment