CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Release Tuesday!

It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!    Today Jodie has more to add to a great  Collection which features this adorable Flower pot baby.   You can find all of this month’s new releases here!

Below is just one of the  images available today in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .  Trust me you are going to want them all!  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!

Below is my card using Designer paper from  a glitter pack I have.  I used some lavender paper  as my base and lace and pearls to finish it off.

20120429203255

** We make every attempt to have new images up by 7am however sometimes life gets in the way please try back if not up yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment