CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bingo Challenge At Bugaboo!

 

Thanks for stopping by today! You made it JUST in time for our BINGO Challenge today!! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with our September Theme Challenge!

Today’s challenge - B-I-N-G-O

http://api.ning.com/files/Akn4LDwu9XzNgS93KbqMqUYqf4xXArI*dytEpShNdm4-2cYMOHB16blyZZd0wd9MF*ZvoCOT81iwR3uY6R8UobJ4We9gl8gs/20149SeptemberBingo.png

We look forward to seeing what you come up with! Be sure and check out the store here for some great images!

Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 9/27/14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!

New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!

Below is my card using Gus one of my favs, my bingo is  Ribbon, text paper and scallop!

I hope you will join us for our latest! challenge!

 

IMG_1312_thumb


Tammy Miller-DT Coord featuring Sign – Autumn

Leaves, Bugaboo and Brads


1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute. I've been on a beach trip...as usually, but now that I'm back I hope to join the challenge. Lot's of inspiration on the BINGO challenge post.

Post a Comment