CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday SMC style

I have some monthly swaps that I am in with SCS.   I love this one b/c it is for 13 cards and each month we have a theme that the hostess picked out prior.  This month was birthday so I decided to use my SMC image toga that is a cute little turtle.  the paper I used was by American Craft.  I colored it with copic markers and added faux brads to finish him off.  I hope you enjoy.

Also used for http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ 


4 comments:

Lesley said...

That turtle is sooooo cute!

Jodie Mackrell said...

love it Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Really cute card, fabulous papers!! Thanks for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

Rose said...

thanks for helping us celebrate this week on crafty creation with your super cute card, luv that turtle! :)

Post a Comment