CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Not To Shabby!


Good Morning, Thanks for stopping by today !   We are  having a Distressed or Shabby Chic  Challenge this week and we can not wait to see what you come up with!  Now I have to admit Shabby Chic is not my normal style so I hope you like what I did! 
Below is my card  for this weeks challenge!   I was asked to make a wedding  card for an “older” couple so no cutesy card would have done.   I used   Stella & Gus Marriage | Marriage Curable to create my card added some distressing and lace and pearls for the shabby!

image4_thumb

Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in challenge #13 which is a Color Challenge as well .  You could win 5 free Bugaboo images so why not join us!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love this, very shabby chicish.. Perfect image for this challenge.

Amy said...

This is so pretty Tammy. I love the colors.

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy! Love the flowers and that bg paper is awesome! I think you did great at the shabby chic theme!

Post a Comment