CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time for a New Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

It’s time today for another Challenge over at Aud Sentiments!  Please stop by the blog and check out all the wonderful creations the DT has to share today!

For this next challenge we are so lucky to have The Stamping Boutique as our sponsors!  They have the most adorable images.

image

OK, now for the challenge. Today we have Christmas as our theme and the Stamping Boutique has provided us some wonder images to get those creative juices flowing!

Below is my card using Audrey Presents.   I used this great striped paper  from the Angel Company called Striped Wishes.  The ribbon is from my stash, this roll is from my Ribbon trip many years ago  a true bargain at $1.00 for a 50ft roll!   PTI Black cardstock.  The sentiment is from is a freebie I got on line sorry not sure who made it but lot it fit perfectly with this image.   I added mulberry flowers from my stash to finish it off! 

20110731230811

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a beautiful little image. YOu know, I want to try some of those ticket sentiments....ok...I'm inspired and I have been so loving you ribbons and buttons the past several days. I'll try to get over to AUD for the challenge.

Julie said...

Super cute card. Love that bow!
Hugs,
Julie

Dragonlady said...

Great christmas card and I love the big ribbon.

Hugs Ali x

Post a Comment