CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bling it on!

It’s time for Challenge #42 - Bling It Up at IDIC our sponsor this week is  Beary Dust Stamps  check them out you will find a wonderful mix of digi stamp images. Perfect for a little bling.

So gather up your sparkle and shine supplies and Bling It Up with us.

There is lots of wonderful Bling from the DT Here. Please they like visitors to their blogs.  Stop in and say hello. (see sidebar for links)

Now on with the BLING below is my card using Cowboy Too, the sentiment is from Digi’s with Attitude which just so happens to be an upcoming sponsor for our team!  I used PTI cardstock  and left over gingham seem to fit in nicely with this image.  I added stickles to the image to add some extra bling and the the silver accents to finish her off.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday!

P1080005

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely adorable! And, the color combos pop! I'll trek on over to see the others. This is just too too cute!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

I love this - haven't tried that colour combo and love gingham - fab! xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I posted in the challenge and got much inspiration from you...which I mentioned. It was fun working with the cowgirl!

Catherine said...

This is so cute Tammy ! Love the embossing too !

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love the glitter and embossing.

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Nice job, Tammy!

Post a Comment