CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hey all thanks for stopping by today!  As you all know I love Bugaboo and work with Bugaboo most of the time.   However  I love other images and challenges as well and one that I have been following recently is  By Lori Designs.  I just love her images and love the fact that she is also a KY girl!  She has a bi-weekly challenge you should check it out.

This weeks challenge is a color challenge  using the below colors.

For my card I used this adorable image by Lori Boyd called Lollipop-Sophie found here.  I was lucky enough to find some Paper Studio paper in my stash that fit the bill for the colors.  I used the Easel card  as my style of card today, again one of my favorites. just a note

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Tammy this is gorgeous! I too admire the images at Lori's Designs. Your card is simply beautiful xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tammy love that image also the colours and design it looks wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love the colors and your interpretation....awesome! Reminds me of cherries and chocolate. I'm going to check her out...I think I have some by her...will have to try her challenge if time. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joy said...

very cute tammy!

Catherine said...

What an adorable card Tammy ! Great DP and the digi is so so cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

LORi said...

Oh Tammy...this si super duper SWEET!! Great coloring and design! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at BLD!!! hugs -LORi

Post a Comment