CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

CHALLENGE #53

Happy Monday all!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It’s time for a new challenge over at Critter Sketch and today’s challenge is a sketch with Ribbon on your card!

Sketch AND Ribbon

Our sponsor for the month is:

They are still having their 30% off sale so if you haven't taken a look at the shop yet....be sure to do so, you don't want to miss out on this  HUGE sale!!

Below is my card using a some paper from my Scrap stash peard with Stampin up Kiwi card stock.  I added the  Bugaboo image which can be found here,  I used a MS punch for the top and bottom, added ribbon  to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!

P1080015

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy ! And I do love this little cat !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

oh my! This beautiful card definitely makes me smile!

Post a Comment