CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments!

It’s time for another challenge  at Aud Sentiments!   For this next challenge we have Kenny K as our sponsor. If you haven't seen their digis you need to go and check them out! They are amazing and super fun!

image


For this challenge we want to see some of those trendy sayings that we are always hearing our kids say.

I used Heidi Grace Designs double sided, forever love/Ribbons of love DP which is a great mix of chocolate browns and mauves.  I paper pieced her hat and added the “Sassy” sentiment from Digis with Attitude.   I just love the Mulberry flower I got in July at a special trip I went to.  We got to visit an AC Moores which I love and they had the yummy flowers, I hate to use them but figured it was a great added touch to this card.

Thanks for Stopping by today !!

khlh

This challenge will run until March 1st.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh this is great Tammy ! And I love the paper piecing for the little cap ! Great !

Julie said...

Great card. Love how you paper pieced her hat.
Hugs,
julie

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Tammy, love these colors!
hugs & blessings

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tammy

Great peper piecing, works well on the hat and love your sentiment.

Hugs Ali x

Post a Comment