CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Challenge Time At Crafty Ho’s

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration! Thanks to everyone who participated in our  color challenge last week, we are so lucky to have such great followers.

clip_image004[6]

Below is my card  using Card using a Pre-Colored image a freebie from Beccy's.  Today my husband and I went to a Co-workers home for a gathering and they had this amazing home just minutes from downtown but it felt like you were in a cabin in the woods.  The fall colors and the trees were the inspiration for my card so I made this card to send them for having all of us over.

P1070366

0 comments:

Post a Comment