CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to Freebie Friday!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded and thanks for stopping by today!
Bugaboo shop has a new digi freebie for you to download. And there are more of this cutie you can find for sale in the shop.
Before I tell you about the freebie don’t forget today is the last day of our Harry Potter Blog Hop/Challenge with lots of ways to win!!
Before you run over to check them out and grab the freebie, take a peek at what our DT did over at Catch the Bug Challenge blog! There are some Fabulous creations! Visit their blogs and leave some love...they just may have some more!!
Below is my card using this adorable AKV Witch, ( I can not wait to see the entire set)e this is the freebie today over at the shop. I used my Embossing/cut frame from Cuttlebug, which I got back in August but just never had a chance to use it, I know tragic!  Paper used are PTI! 


:P1070312 

This card was submitted in the following challenge
Stamp scrap & doodle, Halloween/fall

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a terrific card Tammy ! Love the bow and the new digi is adorable ! Hugs and love from Catherine

deesdesigns said...

Hi Tammy,
I just had to hop in and say I LOVE your card! I really like the Cuttlebug embossing frame - it really makes the image pop. Gotta love a Bugaboo stamp :-) and this one is no exception. The bow is a nice touch, too!

I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at SSDS.
Hugs,
Dee

Post a Comment