CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today is a Special day!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Today I am very excited because I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the  For Fun Challenge Blog
The Challenge today is using Red, Brown and Cream.  I chose to use Jake in the Country which you can find here at Robyn's shop here http://ididitcreations.com/blog/.  With Jake I used a coloring page as my background to make  a big scene  the coloring page is by Elizabeth Dulemba, which is a freebie, you can find lots of freebies here .  I like the way that Jake fits in there like he was meant to be I cut him out and used pop dots to make him stand out! I used PTI paper to make my card.

P1070209

2 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Too cute! Congratulations on the GDT spot!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so cute! Love the gingham ribbon...the perfect touch! Congrats on the guest spot!

Post a Comment