CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bugaboo Freebie Friday!

 Welcome to this weeks Freebie Friday! Below you will see some great projects the DT made using this weeks Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday! This a great image for those easter pictures or prom layouts! I hope you enjoy it don't forget it is available for 1 week!

Be sure and check out all the great creations from the DT at Catch the Bug Blog this week they Rocked the Dress!

This great image can be found in our Brats collect, and you can download it for free all week long right here.

Below is my card using Lavendar lace from Stampin Up and PTI Heather paper.  I found the little hearts in my stash and added some scrap DP, pearls and organza ribbon to finish it off.






                                                                Thanks for stopping by!!





3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Tammy ! I love the punched border and the embellies on the little dress ! Too cute !

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Somehow I missed this adorable card. Sorta reminds me of prom night....lots of those around here this month. All the layers are so cool!

Deneen said...

I love this image but I can not find it on the site can you please help me with this? Thanks so much

Post a Comment