CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It’s Challenge Time at Bugaboo!

It’s Challenge time over at Catch the Bug Challenge blog it is a Four Layer Challenge!   How easy is that!  Please consider joining us for this great challenge!

Below is my card using a Bugaboo Brat from the latest release.  I used this great pink and black dp from a pad I have added pearls, a ribbon sentiment and ribbon to finish her off!   

You can get your Bugaboo Fix here!

P1080522

Thanks for stopping by I hope you will join our challenge this week!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is scrumptious Sweetie ! The DP are absolutely fantastic !

sgc said...

Very cute card, Tammy!

Cheryl First said...

Oh, she is so cute, Tammy! I love her! Very feminine with the pink and pearls!

Stephanie said...

How sweet this is!

Min said...

Just adorable Tammy! I love these new brats and furniture!! :)
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Post a Comment