CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Freebie Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the freebie over at Catch The Blog this week  This great Freebie  will be great for Easter  and is free this week!   This cutie is from the wonderful set Rainy Day Bears which can be found here.  The entire set is adorable with endless possibilities!!

Below is my card using Designer paper from my stash  and PTI cardstock.  I created my sentiment on the computer and added baubles to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today don’t forget to grab your freebie and check out all the great projects from the talented DT!

P1080575

4 comments:

sgc said...

Cute! Love the sentiment!

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable image Tammy. Love the bg paper you used.

Catherine said...

What an adorable card Tammy ! Oh I do love the DP and the sentiment is really sweet !

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Missed this too...did you used the SU punch. I bought it and want to use it more. I loved what you did. Jodie was on target with that bear/rain image. Lots of rain up north. Guess she needs to do a tornado (or lots of wind for down South. (She did...I remember) In the same set!

Post a Comment