CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Give Me a B!

It’s time for our  weekly challenge at CS Designs for the month of June!   Today we bring  you an alphabet challenge!  Let’s see your B’s today !

Below is my card using the Precocious Priscilla: - Collection of cute and whimsical digital stamps.

Priscilla, is precocious, and sometimes can have a bit of an attitude, but she can also be very sweet and fun loving. Although she occasional wears shoes,she loves the feel of running around barefoot. She has an adventuresome spirit which at times gets her into trouble and her curiosity  is even more untamed than her unruly hair which always seems to be is disarray

Below is my card I did for this challenge. I used so Blue Berry Cardstock from PTI Paired with their version of olive and some left over cardstock from my scrap stash.

TammyMiller_CSDesignsBChallenge

For my B’s I used Priscilla Balloons, I also added my button and a bow to finish off the B’s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment